Monday, February 23, 2009

Possible back to the drawing board.

So, I think we are kind of back to the drawing board. Which I feel bad about, but at the same time I just want to make sure that we have everything together. Have money saved and ready to go and enjoy the wild world of Maine. I don't know if I want to go out there not knowing I have a job, how can I get to my job, etc. Not sure if we have enough money.

But then again, I kind of just want to sell or give away any and all random things we really do not need and just get out of here.

I don't know. This is what makes me hate the monetary system. How can our lives primarily matter on money? Of course, it doesn't, but for independance and to be able to live and survive, augh!!!! It gives me a headache, makes me think too much, makes me want to vomit. I want to be free and live in a land that is not concentrated in the city. I want to be able to run free in the grass, climb and sit in a tree, truly live off the land. I just need money to do it. Which is bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment