Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cat Trail to Maine

Of course, just the idea of saving up for a moving van kind of makes Morgan and I want to vomit a little bit. Then again, we could just have one hell of a yard sale, sell everything (except of course Morgan's guitars) and then just be off to Maine.

Alas, I doubt that is what will happen. My question is, how the heck do you move from one state to the other with a cat? Of course a friend of mine just moved from Denver to Eugene, OR and she drove the moving truck with Clyde riding along side. Oregon just seems so much shorter of a travel than Maine.

I can't leave this state without my cat. What is the most logical & safest way?

Suggestions are greatly welcome.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Here is an interesting site - this cat has gone everywhere! I'll keep an eye out and pass on anything else I might find.

    http://www.ramblincat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just typed a whole thing and it disappeared. ugh! i say downsize as much a possible and take the cat. there was a girl in the seattle airport with a cat!

    ReplyDelete